North Carolina attorneys helping clients throughout the Pinehurst area
Anytime you find yourself in a situation where you need to go to court, it is best to hire an experienced and qualified attorney to be on your side. Your attorney will fight for you and help you get the results you want and deserve. If you are buying, selling or renting a home or business property, you should hire an attorney to make sure the documents you are asked to sign truly represent your expectations. If you should want to protect and preserve your assets by creating an estate plan that contains a will, trust and power of attorney, then you need to consult with a North Carolina attorney to make sure your wishes are expressed in an enforceable document. If you are living in Moore County, Hoke County, Scotland County, Montgomery County, Richmond County, Southern Pines, Pinehurst or Aberdeen, North Carolina and are in need of legal representation, let the Lorenz & Creed Law Firm help you.
Located in Southern Pines the Lorenz & Creed Law Firm is dedicated to representing clients from all over the state of North Carolina. The attorneys are familiar with all different types of cases and are always willing to go out of their way to help you and make you feel confident about your case.
The Lorenz & Creed Law Firm represents cases pertaining to,
- Family Law – Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Alimony and Adoption
- Elder Law and "Estate Planning" – Wills, Estate Planning, Trusts, Power of Attorneys, Advanced Directives, Living Wills, preservation of assets, long term nursing home planning
- Real Estate – Sales Agreements, Purchase Agreements and Rental Contracts, Loan closings, title searches, deed preparation, foreclosures
- Business Law – Contracts, Business Agreements, Business Formations
- Social Security Disability and SSI – Applications and Appeals
- "Probate" and "Guardianship" – estate administration, guardianship initiation and administration
- Personal Injury – auto accidents, slip and fall and wrongful death
If you are in need of any type of legal assistance, let the Lorenz & Creed Law Firm in North Carolina help you.
Trying to represent yourself in court can be difficult and confusing and one simple mistake can ruin your whole case and prevent you from getting the outcome you desire. An experienced attorney can prepare you for court, handle all of the complex paperwork and get aggressive with the opposing counsel if necessary. Why would you want to take on the legal system on your own when you can have a qualified attorney on your side?
If you want to hire an attorney who will take your case seriously and use all possible resources to help you win your case and get the results you need, it's time to call the Lorenz & Creed Law Firm in North Carolina. Call 910-695-8688 today and get the legal help you need.